Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackay Sacked

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly due to having a lunatic owner this was inevitable.

No doubt some 20 year old Malaysian will take over.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Another one.

Have Group 4 taken over ? Mr Mackay.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whenever other clubs with owners like Tan find themselves in positions like this, I always wonder what those who tend to moan incessantly about our transfer window activity (or perceived lack of it)
or some pronouncement from Paul Barber make of it.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It was inevitable he would get Tan-goed

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Shoe in for Norwich, hopefully after Norwich's New Year's Day defeat.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good for Mackay. Out of that nightmare with a lovely big payoff and his reputation intact. Couldn't have gone much better for him.

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Was on a poor run so not surprising in this crazy climate. Managers should be installed for the whole season with the only change being allowed in the closed season

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Football has changed a great deal over the years, to the point that Coco the clown types are allowed to 'run' football clubs. I'm glad we have TB and PB at the tiller here :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't help thinking that the conduct of this Malaysian buffoon is overshadowing the fact that Mackay has arguably underperformed a little, although that's not to say he deserves to lose his job.

Cardiff were bankrolled last season, let's not forget, and they won the league in a way Arry will probably manage this season. But this season, they are struggling. It's hardly a disastrous situation they are in, but there are plenty of people who will lose their job despite doing better.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I can't help thinking that the conduct of this Malaysian buffoon is overshadowing the fact that Mackay has arguably underperformed a little, although that's not to say he deserves to lose his job.

Cardiff were bankrolled last season, let's not forget, and they won the league in a way Arry will probably manage this season. But this season, they are struggling. It's hardly a disastrous situation they are in, but there are plenty of people who will lose their job despite doing better.

Yep, his decent stats of a 43% win rate mainly takes in his games in the Championship. Still seems a decent bloke though, shame.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here