Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we get Conway back, who would be be your first choice winger?

IF we get Conway back who would be your first choice winger?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Really hope we get him back. For me he may not be as skilful as Buckley, on his day, who is almost unplayable but hasn't had many good days this year. Kaz may be more exciting but is not as good a team player IMO. Taking into account the injury woes of Kaz and Buckley it's a no brainer for me. Conway, IMO, is the better TEAM player.

Maybe you'd like to see two of them together or Barnes out wide ?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Conway one side Kaz the other would give the opposition something to think about. Ulloa would love Conway's crosses.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Lua Lua and Conway. The 3 in midfield would need to be Orlandi, Ince and Bridcutt. Buckley is of no use as we seem to completely ignore having a winger actually playing out wide.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Buckers for me, OK, he is having a bit of a mare lately but he will work his way through it and when he comes out the other side he will be again unplayable (i hope).

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are we only allowed to play with one winger?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Conway on his current form would be first choice

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Conway on current form.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
We need to get Conway back. Have an awful feeling Buckley will be injured again very soon and would not be surprised if he retired early from football.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We need to get Conway back. Have an awful feeling Buckley will be injured again very soon and would not be surprised if he retired early from football.

He needs another knock on the head against Blackpool, rather than knock the game on its head.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Buckers for me, OK, he is having a bit of a mare lately but he will work his way through it and when he comes out the other side he will be again unplayable (i hope).

That mare has lasted all 2013. Frankly he's been awful since he signed his new contract and poyet bigged him up.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Buckley's too much of a sick note and Lua Lua is best as an impact sub, therefore Conway for me.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Conway on one flank, Lua Lua on the other. The former has better delivery while Lua Lua has the pace our side has been lacking in a lot of games.

Buckley has been disappointing this season, although he does seen to be being used in a more central / less out and out winger role which doesn't suit him.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Conway on one flank, Lua Lua on the other. The former has better delivery while Lua Lua has the pace our side has been lacking in a lot of games.

Buckley has been disappointing this season, although he does seen to be being used in a more central / less out and out winger role which doesn't suit him.

He seems to be being played everywhere but right wing and hasn't looked fit at any point

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Without a shadow of doubt Conway on the left and Buckley or David on the right with Lua Lua as the impact sub to come on when one of them or the full back is tiring hopefully we shall also have Orlandi and CMS back and with Barnes fighting it out to support Ulloa.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Without a shadow of doubt Conway oln the ;left and Buckley or David on the right with Lua Lua as the impact sub to come on when one of them or the full back is tiring hopefully we shall also have Orlandi and CMS back and with Barnes fighting it out to support Ulloa.

Why have Lua Lua as an impact sub as when he's been playing he's been just about our best player this season?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
In current form order: Conway, KLL, Buckley.

If fully fit and on top form however, I'd start with Buckley every time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here