Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool is it POTG

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's remarkable that something as important as POTG or All Ticket is not advertised by either of the official websites.

I've trawled both of them (and had to confirm I wanted to enter both of them) and found nothing of much use.

You'd think this information would be of some great importance to their loyal customers, but apparently not.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
It's remarkable that something as important as POTG or All Ticket is not advertised by either of the official websites.

I've trawled both of them (and had to confirm I wanted to enter both of them) and found nothing of much use.

You'd think this information would be of some great importance to their loyal customers, but apparently not.

It's Blackpool away just after christmas, I can't see us taking too many up there.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
thats not the point, I dont want to drive all that way to be denied entry

No but you wont be. In the time it has taken you to write out these posts on this thread you could have picked up your phone and rung the Blackpool ticket office.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No but you wont be. In the time it has taken you to write out these posts on this thread you could have picked up your phone and rung the Blackpool ticket office.

Don't state the bleeding obvious otherwise that could be the death of this regular thread feature!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Normal (away) service will be resumed, plenty of space in the stands, POTG certain, it's not like it's 2006 any more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here