Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham - a small town in Brentford

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Couldn't go to Charlton today because of family commitments and being at the wrong end of country, instead I ended up going to Norwich v Fulham. I was sat just a few rows from from a few hundred Fulham fans. Despite Fulham playing well and deservedly winning the game I can honestly say say they are the worst away fans I've ever encountered. Almost completely silent till they scored a goal and finally started a song in the 88th minute when they scored the winner

Just puts in perspective how great our support is away from home..

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Couldn't go to Charlton today because of family commitments and being at the wrong end of country, instead I ended up going to Norwich v Fulham. I was sat just a few rows from from a few hundred Fulham fans. Despite Fulham playing well and deservedly winning the game I can honestly say say they are the worst away fans I've ever encountered. Almost completely silent till they scored a goal and finally started a song in the 88th minute when they scored the winner

Just puts in perspective how great our support is away from home..

I was in with about 200 Fulham fans for their third? round replay away at Blackpool last year on a very cold evening midweek and they sung for 90 minutes :shrug:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Fulham is a long walk from Brentford.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The 29 they took to Stoke on a Tuesday 2 seasons ago says it all ,4th Division club that found a sugar daddy.

Cough cough ........ COUGH COUGH ....... splutter ......... tears ........ cant get words out .

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Cough cough ........ COUGH COUGH ....... splutter ......... tears ........ cant get words out .

Jesus. What has this thread got to do with your club. Love reading this board but why don't stick to threads that are about your club instead of shoving your face in so many that aren't related to yours. ****offknob.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Jesus. What has this thread got to do with your club. Love reading this board but why don't stick to threads that are about your club instead of shoving your face in so many that aren't related to yours. ****offknob.

Its about fulham isnt it ? were all equal on here so cut out the insults ,its xmas afterall . Our little bet is looking good atm .

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Its about fulham isnt it ? were all equal on here so cut out the insults ,its xmas afterall . Our little bet is looking good atm .

No we're not all equal. You are scum and I'm Brighton and this thread has nothing to do with your club and like I said above, fevk off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here