Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andrews instead of ince? ? ?? ???

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Don't really care if Ince was feeling a little unwell, or had too many chocolates on the 25th, to put 'mandy andrews' in place of him is insulting.

Ince is part of The Team, and if Garcia can't see that, then he has to be questioned.

sigh.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Don't really care if Ince was feeling a little unwell, or had too many chocolates on the 25th, to put 'mandy andrews' in place of him is insulting.

Ince is part of The Team, and if Garcia can't see that, then he has to be questioned.

sigh.

But what if Ince was very snotty? He'd have to carry a box of tissues with him throughout the match.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Exactly. Whenever we start to develop a promising young player they should be played non-stop in their first full season regardless of their fitness and without regard to their development.
Idiot.:facepalm:

You don't drop your best and most influential players, which Ince has been, in an important league game.

We never did it with Zamora who was the same age as Ince in his first full season with us.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I get the feeling that OG thought that we could win this game without him and saved him for the 'tougher' fixtures ahead. This obviously, has backfired and would now seem to be one of the gaffers poorer decisions. Seems to me that Ince is now our 'main man' in the middle of the park but being young OG felt that he needed a 'rest'.
Who knows?

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I didn't see the game but can not comment really but in the case of Keith Andrews he should think this is my opportunity and take advantage. But seems from all the comments he was not so good.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I didn't see the game but can not comment really but in the case of Keith Andrews he should think this is my opportunity and take advantage. But seems from all the comments he was not so good.

I wouldn't say he was 'not so good' (or no worse than any others) but just seemed that a middle three of Bridcutt, Crofts and Andrews all wanted to do a similar job and Bridcutt was forced to play a different role to the one we know he is bloody good at. I would say its Andrews or Bridcutt not both

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here