Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What board games do you play ?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
What games are you playing ? Seem to play them more this time of year.
The wife and son are currently playing chess :facepalm:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I used to love Othello. No one plays it these days, though.

emphyrian

May 25, 2004
Woodingdean
I am a massive fan of board games. currently have Ticket to ride, Kingdom Builder, Pandemic, resistance, forbidden desert, Munchkin and Swords over camelot. Also have a few card games too like star flux and zombie flux.

Pandemic is a bitch of a game which is a cooperative game vs the game itself. I have played it on the hardest setting around 10 times and only won twice.
resistance is a great game for 5 - 10 players. gets the people around the table accusing each other and screaming bloody murder at everyone.

if your into board games the check out tabletop on youtube with Will Wheaton. he and a few mates play the games and explain as they play.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We play Jnr Monopoly, a fair bit.
Along with Frustration & chess as specific board games.

Querkle, Uno, and Jenga get a good look in too, although not board games.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
BN1 boardgame about Brighton.

Cluedo

Nothing wrong with chess. In fact more people should play it. It teaches making decisions, planning, learning from mistakes. It is perfect for kids as a life foundation. Im a big advocate of it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Articulate. Can be hilarious with the right people.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I use to love playing Risk

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Cranium is hard to beat. Absolutely hilarious:D

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Not a board game but been playing Beatle this Christmas. Very simple, total luck as to who wins and all ages can play.

Aug 23, 2011
I am a massive fan of board games. currently have Ticket to ride, Kingdom Builder, Pandemic, resistance, forbidden desert, Munchkin and Swords over camelot. Also have a few card games too like star flux and zombie flux.

Pandemic is a bitch of a game which is a cooperative game vs the game itself. I have played it on the hardest setting around 10 times and only won twice.
resistance is a great game for 5 - 10 players. gets the people around the table accusing each other and screaming bloody murder at everyone.

if your into board games the check out tabletop on youtube with Will Wheaton. he and a few mates play the games and explain as they play.

Swords over Camelot? Is that the same as shadows over Camelot? I've only played that a few times but it was tough to win (not that that's a bad thing).

my sister told me about boardgamegeek which is a forum that ranks board games so you can find out the latest releases and how good people think they are

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here