Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BT sport - a load of rubbish !

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Trying to watch the game on line and all I get is 'playing error' - been like this for tha past few games - anybody elese having difficulties ?

Only have the bogstandard broadband but if you promise a service you should be able to deliver !

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Bogstandard broadband here and no problemo.

p.s. Man Citeh v Liverpool is a cracking game!.....

:angel:

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Trying to watch the game on line and all I get is 'playing error' - been like this for tha past few games - anybody elese having difficulties ?

Only have the bogstandard broadband but if you promise a service you should be able to deliver !

This!

I have just spent the last hour on the phone to them. They took control of my computer and finally admitted there was a major problem their end and there was nothing they could do.

I always have to log in about ten times to watch a match anyway and then have to delete all my history, but I gave up after 50 attempts and rang them to complain.

I have the latest BT TV box also and I qualify to watch it through this.....However that doesn't work either because the green box in the street is not good enough. Fingers crossed they don't get the rights for the championship.

BT Sport is not fit for purpose.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Can I add that I hate the bloody box that appears in the bottom left with the ref, pointless action etc.

(only streaming so can't complain that much)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here