Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Bridcutt Jumble Sale.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The fee is sure to be undisclosed, they always are these days, but how much do you think Bridders will fetch?

I'm going for a conservative £2.75m

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I think 5m is fair price for best championship holding midfielder out there

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
£3.2M

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The fee is sure to be undisclosed, they always are these days, but how much do you think Bridders will fetch?

I'm going for a conservative £2.75m

you are right its bound to be undisclosed...therefore we won't know...i'd hope for in access of 3.5million...depends on the demand doesn't it...if only one team comes in might be less...if he's going to go, we need a few bidding against each other.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Liam Bridcutt "Without a doubt I've always said I want to be a Premier League player. It would be even better if I can do it with Brighton, but if there is an opportunity for me to do it with another club I think it is going to be hard for me to turn it down."
It would be nice if we could keep him for a bit longer. And I don't think Gus can afford him.

larus

Ask the question; assuming he wasn't our player, how much would you be happy the club paying to buy him. How many would still be saying £5m?

Personally, I hope he stays, but if he goes, then I hope TB screws Sunderland for a fat wedge. But, I wouldn't begrudge LB his shot at the premier league.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Liam Bridcutt "Without a doubt I've always said I want to be a Premier League player. It would be even better if I can do it with Brighton, but if there is an opportunity for me to do it with another club I think it is going to be hard for me to turn it down."

If he wants to play Premier League football, he should work at his own game, get back to form and earn the right to play Premier League football. Bit of a cop-out just to join an existing Premier League side.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
If he wants to play Premier League football, he should work at his own game, get back to form and earn the right to play Premier League football. Bit of a cop-out just to join an existing Premier League side.

Agree. Even more so, joining Sunderland? He'll be back in the Championship in 8 months.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Cant see Bloom doing any business for less than £3.5m.

Chew their arm off for that figure. If, a very big if, he proves himself in the Prem, we should slip in a massive sell on clause, job done.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
£1,000 and a set of tracksuits.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
£2.5mil and a 25% sell on.

He's a defensive midfielder and he's short, realistically we're not going to get much more for him than that but on the off chance he does set the league alight (and I really don't think he will) then we'll recoup the rest of what we should of sold him for when he's sold on at some point.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
£2.5mil and a 25% sell on.

He's a defensive midfielder and he's short, realistically we're not going to get much more for him than that but on the off chance he does set the league alight (and I really don't think he will) then we'll recoup the rest of what we should of sold him for when he's sold on at some point.
Probably just about right. That said if his performances don't improve he'll struggle to make the Albion starting XI.

Jul 7, 2003
Not sure about the sell-on but would assume he goes with a bonus clause that gives us more money if whoever he goes to avoids relegation from the prem.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
3.5 and a good sell on. He will join Sunderland in Jan and, unlike some, I reckon Gus will keep them up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here