Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Did you have too much to eat yesterday ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I woke up this morning feeling distinctly unwell. You know the feeling where you think you're going to be sick but try to control it in the hope it will be fine in 10 minutes and you'll start to feel a bit better. The nauseous feeling didn't subside and it got to the point where I had to rush to the bathroom and shout "Hughie" down the toilet. Half an hour later there was a repeat performance but by this time it was the :sick: and :shit: conundrum and the missus had decided to take a bath and the bathroom door was locked. Cupping a hand to my mouth I just about made it to the en-suite and puked up down the bowl. I then sat down on the bog and let rip , it started off as a normal poo but by the end it was gravy. When I flushed the concoction of bodily waste and toilet paper that nightmare scenario occurred - it started to well up the pan to the rim before it very slowly drained away. After a lie down I ventured downstairs to get a couple of sandwich bags (supermarket carrier bags have holes in them to stop young kids suffocating if they put them over their head) and plunged my hand down the khazi to retrieve 3 "Yule Logs" and lumpy bits of toilet paper/sick and fill the sandwich bags. Without the detritus the toilet flushed normally.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
That's how I am feeling now so I will keep the toilet in striking distance just in case!!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yesterday my food consumption was as follows:

2x Slice of cheese on toast
1x Bag of S&V Giant peanuts
20-25+ x Roses/Heroes/other chocolate goodies
1x Large slice of coffee cake
5x Chocolate digestive biscuit
1x Large pack of phileas fogg crisps
1x Large XMAS dinner
1x Strawberry cheesecake slice
(Anything else I forgot...)

So I think the answer is yes, I ate too much and feel rather fat today.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Yesterday my food consumption was as follows:

2x Slice of cheese on toast
1x Bag of S&V Giant peanuts
20-25+ x Roses/Heroes/other chocolate goodies
1x Large slice of coffee cake
5x Chocolate digestive biscuit
1x Large pack of phileas fogg crisps
1x Large XMAS dinner
1x Strawberry cheesecake slice
(Anything else I forgot...)

So I think the answer is yes, I ate too much and feel rather fat today.

I feel full up just reading this.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I ate so much meat that I thought I'd have to go in to the shower with a fork to get rid of it. Luckily the two bottles of red I drank flushed it out nicely.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Yes, even though I've been building up to it, I felt nearly painfully stuffed.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
There are some things people really don't need to share here.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not that much to be honest

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Food was fine but I did overdo the wine, two bottles of white,half a bottle of Cava and a couple of gin and tonics.Mind you that was spread over about a 14 hour period until I collapsed in a similar fashion to the England cricket team at about 1 AM.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
After a bacon and egg butty for breakfast we did the Gary Rhodes Venison Loin with Fig Tarts accompanied by crushed Potatoes, Curly Kale and Roast Chestnuts, followed by a tiny Christmas Pudding and brandy cream.

Didn't have a starter and I even left the cheeseboard for Boxing Day.

On the other hand a few Fullers ESBs were consumed during the day followed by two bottles of wine during/after the meal so the overall calorie count was maintained! :blush:

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Just a curry so not to bad with food but wine lost count of the number of bottles of champagne guess something like five, love champagne no hangover get up just had a eight mile walk followed by a trip to the sales picked MRs Blue2 a very nice coat from £250 down to £130 back home with beer in hand happily listening as at this stage we are 0-1 up come on you Seagulls so far a really nice day, and just as I was about to post they have equalised so this morning I was dragged out on a walk then made to spend to much and now back home they have scored

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
There I was this morning, "sitting on the throne" expurging all the excesses of the day before, blasting out my version of a medley of Christmas songs, when the missus knocked on the bathroom door and asked, "What the **** are you doing?"...

I replied, "It's Bog Sing Day". :jester:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
they key is eeking out another poo before sleeping last night. those that didnt would probably wake up feeling unwell.

the monster homemade trifle was the chief yesterday.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Had one piece of dry toast last evening and.failed to keep that down, thanks to a bug that struck most of the family. Now looking forwards to our Christmas dinner tomorrow

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here