Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Listening to bha on the radio on iPhone

imbrightontillidie

Jan 12, 2011
Have to see family today so can't make the game.

Other than seagulls players Is there anyway you can listen to the game on an iPhone or iPad?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think so. As far as I can see the radio apps all use Internet radio and BBC don't have the rights to broadcast commentary outside the brighton area so their internet feed switches to another local non league game.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Generally no. I use the tunein radio app which is ruddy brilliant but the local radio stops working when the game starts. The only time I've used tunein to hear our game was away at QPR as it was on 5Live Extra. The commentary was so bad I nearly threw the iPad out of the window. Nearly.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Only on the radio bbc Sussex or bbc surrey on fm channel. if you live in the area. But the internet stations don't work apart from seagulls player.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Yes, but he would still need a Seagulls Player log in to get match commentary.

Cancelled my Seagulls player subs but this app still works ok. £2.50 per month. Seems to work better than player does

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
The commentary is live online. Dunno if it's due to a cock up somewhere??

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
My IPhone 4S has no radio... I have to use the app to access stations via a Wi-Fi signal. Which doesn't a low commentary (as previously stated) due to licensing issues.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
My IPhone 4S has no radio... I have to use the app to access stations via a Wi-Fi signal. Which doesn't a low commentary (as previously stated) due to licensing issues.

It is working today via direct website or an app for radio

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It is working today via direct website or an app for radio

Unless barber has already renegotiated the FL deal for us, I can only imagine that was an error on behalf of the BBC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here