Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where to buy Micro sdhc cards and reader from please

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not Ebay or Amazon. Looking for either a 8gb or 16gb. Thanks in advance. Has anyone used Sandisk Utra or Extreme cards and are they worth the extra money.

danielson81

Nov 16, 2010
Brighton, UK
Not Ebay or Amazon. Looking for either a 8gb or 16gb. Thanks in advance. Has anyone used Sandisk Utra or Extreme cards and are they worth the extra money.

Sandisk are fine, try Asda / Tesco / Sainsburys / PC World / Maplin etc for the cards and same for readers, although £ shop sell them too. Asda and Tesco probably cheapest out of that lot.

On the internet, I have used these before: Picstop and Ebuyer.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
eBuyer are always good.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Argos is another shop worth a shot; I just so happened to buy a normal sized 2 gb SD card for the family's digital camera yesterday, at about 10 quid.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Thanks all. Already checked out most of the suggestions apart from Ebuyer. Did also look at CarphoneWarehouse and Phones4U.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
curious why exclude ebay and amazon? as for brands and marques, the most important aspect i can tell is the class, you want class 10 for fastest access. anything doesnt really matter, though you can find sites online with test metrics for different read/write metrics if a specific case is important to you (Raspberry Pi for example dont like the faster SD cards)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
curious why exclude ebay and amazon? as for brands and marques, the most important aspect i can tell is the class, you want class 10 for fastest access. anything doesnt really matter, though you can find sites online with test metrics for different read/write metrics if a specific case is important to you (Raspberry Pi for example dont like the faster SD cards)

Ebay is littered with fakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here