Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton parking again

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Can we park near the valley tomoz? I don't know the area at all around the valley. Any help would be great

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Given the public transport issues, you'll have to get their super early to be able to park within a mile of the ground. Up by the river or Westcombe Park or South of Charlton village are the best bets otherwise. Loads of superstore car parks on Bugsby Way, but Boxing Day shoppers will likely rule them out (most insist on you buying something and/or have impractical 2 hour limit anyway). I don't drive myself, but this is what I've told in the past by those that do.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I used to live in Eastcombe Avenue, in between Westcombe Park Station and Charlton Station. That is free parking and not too far to walk to the ground. Probably some roads closer, but can't remember.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I've used that parkatmyhouse.com website for the first time. On the assumption that I don't return to my car and its up on blocks or that when I get there it's a house with no drive and no answer I'm pretty impressed with it.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
ive used a website fr parking, cost £5.50, is a mile from the ground, but a nice stroll would do me some good

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Going to park around the eastern end of Blackheath Common or up towards Westcombe Park then bus it - 10 minutes max. Given there are no trains, trying to park close to the ground will be a pain and a nightmare to get away afterwards.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here