Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

xmas sales

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Well, the sales have started - just saved £700 on a load of bedroom furniture. Chose the stuff about a month ago but didn't get round to ordering. Just went onto the site and my basket was over £700 cheaper, so deal done. Shows how much margin they make out of sale time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes Mrs Hut had a little bit too much to drink last night and ordered some furniture from next, order cancelled.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Well, the sales have started - just saved £700 on a load of bedroom furniture. Chose the stuff about a month ago but didn't get round to ordering. Just went onto the site and my basket was over £700 cheaper, so deal done. Shows how much margin they make out of sale time.

Nice One. :cheers:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm sorry, but that made me laugh. Enjoy your day.

It was a bit messy last night to say the least, she has no concept of pacing alcohol these days

Enjoy yours as well

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Never a bloody week goes by when there isn't a furniture sale taking place.

I hate the bint who always orgasms over the price of sofa's at SCS. There is NO excitement about buying a sofa, plus you can't get anything for 499... but you can get something for £499.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
I'm sorry, but that made me laugh. Enjoy your day.

Yeah - me too!!

Obviously some bargains out there but also a lot of tat not sold over previous years - Boss in East St is particularly implicated! Plus shops that sell 'Special Purchase' items!

Remember - theres often a reason that stuff is in the sales (especially clothing and footwear) and thats coz no other f****r wants to buy it!! :ohmy:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Yeah - me too!!

Obviously some bargains out there but also a lot of tat not sold over previous years - Boss in East St is particularly implicated! Plus shops that sell 'Special Purchase' items!

Remember - theres often a reason that stuff is in the sales (especially clothing and footwear) and thats coz no other f****r wants to buy it!! :ohmy:

Who wants to by the same as everyone else though. As long as you like it then buy it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yes Mrs Hut had a little bit too much to drink last night and ordered some furniture from next, order cancelled.

My Mrs doesn't need a drink to order stuff from Next, they give her a VIP slot for an online sale, she has ordered a new coffee table (beer table for me :drink:) makes a change as it's usually a shed load of clothes.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here