Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls January Transfer Thread

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Wondering what this will bring for us on in's and out's.

Remember guy's and gal's ALL of our players will be inquired about from a myriad of clubs in both lower and higher leagues and so dont be surprised when rumors start. Obviously our stronger players will have more speculation around them and all players have a price tag.

I am more interested in Oscar's targets (if he has any), or do we think we may see a few out to ease the wage bill and more movement come the summer.

Certainly still a quality striker short especially for the remainder of this season.

Thoughts anyone?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Thoughts anyone?

A Jan transfer thread started in Dec? :nono: Were loose.

On a slightly more serious note, I'm hoping that OG will bring in one or two from Barca B. TB has already said multiple times that we're not planning to do any business in Jan, but if we lose one or two (Liam, for example), hopefully OG already has players in mind he'd want to bring in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leroy Lita is going back to Swansea

Dec 29, 2011
we sign him on loan for the rest of the season :wink:

I ****ing hope not. Need quality if we're looking to finish in the play offs. A Spurs cast off with a poor scoring record isn't the quality we're looking for. Lita is far more proven and didn't even get a sniff. Feel sorry for the guy, thought he was coming down here to play for a new contract, instead he was signed by a club that had absolutely no use for him.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
i hope we dont go in for obika hes crap and hes nothing better then what we have

Have you seen him play?

Sounded decent vs Dev Squad.

But, with Leo back and CMS on the way, I don't see us needing a striker in Jan.
Conway In.
PIG Out (though I hope I'm wrong)

Dec 29, 2011
Have you seen him play?

Conway In.

The dev squad is a million miles from Championship level.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have you seen him play?

Conway In.

WHY are we getting a forward in on loan - a complete waste of money!, unless Barndoor is off??

All clubs chasing promotion need 4 strikers we have Ulloa, Barnes and CMS back soon, so need another, either on loan or signed permanent so a loan seems most likely.

Also I think and hope that we will get Conway back, as he would help us as we need him.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here