Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best Ipad Apps

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
App of the day - an app that alerts you to a daily deal for a particular app for free, you don't have to buy the app it offers you but I've got a few through them.
AppZapp - an app that rather than picking one per day allows you to track all app deals, new apps, etc.
The Room
The Room 2 - both make use of the full range of ipad controls
Song Pop
Movie Pop - guess the song/singer/star/movie quiz whre you compete against other people
If you have skyHD (or just the newer sky box that is capable of viewing HD if you had that package) the Sky+ is great - if there's a clash on your planner it will help you solve it with alternate viewings of each programme, rather than just letting you sort it out for yourself
Drop Box is good, allows you to share files with your computer

Another vote for new star soccer

Also, I like:
Bejeweled HD
Iron Man 3
Injustice Gods Among U

But if you're not into comic based games the last two might not be of interest.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
AppZapp and Flipboard are a must have. Best weather app is MeteoEarth and WeatherPro. Disassembly is a good one if you like taking things apart or blowing things up!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Depends on your interests really. I don't do games, most of the apps I use every day are geared towards music learning - guitar in particular. There is a good metronome I use daily, I have chord finders, scale finders plus others for guitar learning.

Star map is also pretty good.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My essential apps at the moment

You can get the Daily mirror Monday to Friday for free in newstand. Not the best but a free newspaper during the week.

Spotify
Real Racing - Quality driving game
Fifa 14
Flipboard
Lego Star Wars
Sky+
Sky Go
iPlayer
Football Manager handheld 2014

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Anyone tried Oceanhorn? £5.99 on iPad.

Looks like a Final Fantasy 7/Legend of Zelda type game.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oscar Garcia's FA Cup Manager 2014.

Apparently it's not very user friendly though, and unscientific research shows it may be linked to disappointing defeats in real life.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here