Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homeland... what'll we do now!

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Brody brown bread, Carrie up the duff, Saul wavering... where are they going to in the next series...and, oh yes, they'll be series 4

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I think Quinn will come in and take on Brody's babe. Saul will be invited back as a consultant and get back to the top again. But where is the basis of the next plot. Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria or The Isle of Wight.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
It has even been written yet, interview with the show runner said that they have some ideas, Saul being a private contractor to still be involved but he is confirmed for all of S4. The main story is going to be based on Carrie being stationed abroad and doing 'what she was trained to do' that's all that has been said so far.

Could all change when the team of writers get round the table in the new year.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just revel in the return of Sherlock, it may be only three episodes but I'm willing to bet that there is better plot, dialogue and acting in these three shows than in the entire 13 week run of a series of Homeland.

Seeing as Cumberbatch is close to going global and Freeman's Hobbiting will get in the way of a 4 th series, make the most of a British treasure.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Try the Killing (US version)looks very good so far. Agree about Sherlock!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Season 1 was fantastic.
Season 2 was good.
Season 3 was utter crap.
I won't watch season 4, it won't offer anything that I want to see, I nearly gave up on season 3 after that runaway teenage romp bollocks storyline.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
James Rebhorn has died, aged 65.

_73763769_021641294-1.jpg

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-26710547?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Season 1 was fantastic.
Season 2 was good.
Season 3 was utter crap.
I won't watch season 4, it won't offer anything that I want to see, I nearly gave up on season 3 after that runaway teenage romp bollocks storyline.

That just about sums it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here