Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the best age to be? (I can't be arsed with a poll)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I quite liked 27

I'm dealing with 42

I really liked 17

JTR938

Nov 24, 2012
2 I could shit myself and know somebody would clear it up for me, I would be fed and watered, no stress no worries except which cartoon was coming up next

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'll come back when I've tried a few more.

Although if I had a gun to my head I'd have to say my favourite age so far is 19.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
23, no debt, good job, spare cash, wonderful girlfriend, didn't have a care in the world. Remember chaps, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
21..... Regular sex, three good meals a day and dossing around all day smoking weed.

Yep prison was good.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm the wrong side of 50 on the outside but mentally I still think I'm 27-ish.
At that age I was single, could pull tasty birds, had a nice car, decent wedge of disposable income.
Where did it all go wrong?

D

Deleted member 18477

I'd say there's some stress in mid twenties these days.. Choosing a career or even finding a relatively decent job to afford rent/a mortgage. It's the uncertainty which provides the mild stress - although not that bad obviously, still relatively low responsibilities and plenty of boozing time! :drink:

I'd say 18 was pretty decent and childhood was brilliant, going to school coming home 'playing out' till dark, no stress, no women troubles, no financial troubles etc.

What are the 30's and 40's like chaps?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Early 20's. Living abroad, Party Party Party every night, birds and booze galore, I actually enjoyed work. I'm now an arthritic mess with a dead end job and only 31 :(

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Being a student at Brighton Univeristy for me. 18- 22. Although I enjoy where I am now a fair bit- mid forties.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
18-30. They don't do those holidays for no reason.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Honestly think whatever age you're not at the time. Every age has been good upto 30 now but for different reasons. Those are the reasons you think you miss but meh!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here