Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like we really aren't very big in Europe.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
:down:

Attachments

• BcGvvGSIEAAQyva.jpg
    BcGvvGSIEAAQyva.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 772

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The French have always been the biggest pricks of all.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So much for the luck of the Irish. :smile:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Seeing as the frogs lie about everything elsei...I demand that a British tape measure squad be despathed with immediate effect to verify these stats. Also. How did the bloody poles score so highly? Half of their young men live in Peterorogh.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Penis size records are always contentious, depends on how they're measured, who measures, etc.

It would surprise no one to learn self-reported size is usually bigger than independently collected, but you also have different states of the penis to consider. Apparently, they should be measured when flaccid, but should be stretched as you measure as this accounts for potential growth when erect.

Unfortunately, this isn't standard practice, so different people take different measures making comparisons inaccurate.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
when did they do the measuring? It stands to reason that to have got those statistics, at least a few on here would have been "called up"

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
13.97cm?

Most ladies don't like it that thick.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
This picture doesn't change the size of mine - the smaller the British average, the bigger I am compared to the average British guy...

#alwayslookonthebrightside

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here