Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is Kevin 18???

I keep hearing him being called for over the tannoy at our local Morrisons nearly every time I go in there.

Absolutely no idea why I suddenly felt the need to post this now but would be interested to know.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Sorry, can't help. Last time I was in Morrisons it was called Safeway.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
every time you go in, do you take a shotgun and an empty holdall?? Might be worth considering leaving them in the car to do your shopping to test the theory if so :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I keep hearing him being called for over the tannoy at our local Morrisons nearly every time I go in there.

Absolutely no idea why I suddenly felt the need to post this now but would be interested to know.

Maybe it's you? :moo:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you shop in Morrisons?

How common!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Waitrose, Western Road used to have 'Would Mr So and So' please go to the Plant Room' if there was an active shoplifting situation.

That is all.

shoplifter.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's code for unruly teenager as they're ALL thieves and push up prices for rest of us.

Sorry, I fancy a bit of trolling today - is that how you do it?

Norman Potting if you can't work it out ask Roy Grace. :D

He is too busy to shop and does Cleo strike you as the sort of girl to frequent Morrison's? Waitrose and M & S for her I am sure.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii

It's code for someone spilling some of Daddies special sauce in one of the aisles.

Unknown.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here