Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More than 90 minutes - Photos anyone ?

Feb 14, 2010
I was looking though a few old things today and came across More than 90 Minutes. Some great photos of "the war years". Especially the one taken as the police were clearing the pitch with "Sack the Board" written on the pitch. If anyone can then it would be interesting to have that as a constant fixture on NSC.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I'm in it :clap:

(Last game at the Dell, white polo shirt, savage hair cut, double chin) Anyone else on here graced the pages of the finest photo book ever produced?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
The photos from MT90M put on NSC as a sticky (if its not breach of IP I suppose)

I'd strongly advise against this as I've heard the authors are not backward in taking action to protect their intellectual property.

Feb 14, 2010
I'd strongly advise against this as I've heard the authors are not backward in taking action to protect their intellectual property.

Right oh. Dont anyone do it then. Maybe they might want to put a few photos on here as advertising if they want to sell a few more books. Just a thought, but its such a vital time in our history that I think it should be reflected on NSC

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Right oh. Dont anyone do it then. Maybe they might want to put a few photos on here as advertising if they want to sell a few more books. Just a thought, but its such a vital time in our history that I think it should be reflected on NSC

I don't think that stocks of the book, or even the publishers, exist.

Beautifully written by Paul Hayward with evocative black and white photos by Stuart Weir. It was here that Paul Hayward wrote a wonderful line about the Albion being so close to death that the hearse had started to move.

One of the very best of the books written about the fall and rise of our football club.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield

(Last game at the Dell, white polo shirt, savage hair cut, double chin) Anyone else on here graced the pages of the finest photo book ever produced?

Yep, me too. Looking pretty devastated in the west stand after the Doncaster match.
This great book covering a crucial part of our history had a limited edition. Probably only now available on Ebay.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

I am in it at Hereford.
This book is first class I often pick it up for a quick look, then find I can't put it down.

D

Deleted member 2719

Me too, at the Bournemouth red card protest, nearest the camera, my best view.......from behind.

Best Albion book by a country mile IMO and won't ever be beaten.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Wow,mine is only numbered.who signed yours.

My copy is signed by Stewart Weir, Paul Hayward, Stuart Storer and Ross Johnson (was that his name?). So nurr.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
My copy is signed by Stewart Weir, Paul Hayward, Stuart Storer and Ross Johnson (was that his name?). So nurr.

No idea why I spelt both those Stewart/Stuarts differently or, if either of them are right.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here