Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Severe weather warning issued

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Sorry I won't believe a word of it unless backed up by a headline in the "Express".

"Deadly storms originating in Eastern Europe kill a coach load of pensioners visiting Diana's grave, shock revelations as one of the rescuing police officers is revealed to be a paedo"

There I think I've covered every Express headline for the last 5 years.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
[QU OTE=The Fifth Column;6088904]"Deadly storms originating in Eastern Europe kill a coach load of pensioners visiting Diana's grave, shock revelations as one of the rescuing police officers is revealed to be a paedo"

There I think I've covered every Express headline for the last 5 years.[/QUOTE]

Take a bow. Great work

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
"Deadly storms originating in Eastern Europe kill a coach load of pensioners visiting Diana's grave, shock revelations as one of the rescuing police officers is revealed to be a paedo"

Black, gay, immigrant paedo surely?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Southern Railway issued a weather warning as well for tomorrow on the trains so expect the service to collapse tomorrow afternoon.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Southern Railway issued a weather warning as well for tomorrow on the trains so expect the service to collapse tomorrow afternoon.

Will anyone notice the difference ?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Where's Maddy?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea

I assume these pensioners were the key to unlocking a cure for Alzheimer's

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Umming and ahing about going up tomorrow. I think I've just decided to work from home. Was planning to do that Tues anyway.. My minds made up methinks.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Umming and ahing about going up tomorrow. I think I've just decided to work from home. Was planning to do that Tues anyway.. My minds made up methinks.

On leave tomorrow but was going to go in Tuesday, may well WFH now

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

What, no mention of the chance to win a tea caddy or a 3-star cruise around the Isle of Man?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here