Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

North Stand Rockin'! Virgins no longer...

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey
Me and my boy had a fantastic time, first time in the North as normally in Lower East, totally different gravy! We had such a laugh and sung ourself hoarse. Top banter and not too blue either, looking to move for next season, reminded me of glorious away trips to Anfield years ago. Wet, wild and wicked but the only downer was the 2 points dropped. Tremendous, thanks one and all! Ads

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 526

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It seemed strangely quiet today. I've never seen so many empty seats either.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Easily pleased if you sang for 93mins you were the only ones. The north is poor. Very very poor. There time has ended. Hopefully next season people will move around as I know there are several groups planning to link up next season.

Glad you had a good time but the north is poor and they know it.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'd like to say I could hear the North Stand, but they were consistently drowned out by the moaning and whinging by the people sitting around me in the Upper East stand. Still seemed like the North stand got in a few chants, in unison as well which was nice!

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Me and my boy had a fantastic time, first time in the North as normally in Lower East, totally different gravy! We had such a laugh and sung ourself hoarse. Top banter and not too blue either, looking to move for next season, reminded me of glorious away trips to Anfield years ago. Wet, wild and wicked but the only downer was the 2 points dropped. Tremendous, thanks one and all! Ads
Good on you mate did see you in there and like you say you and your boy gave it your all .

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Easily pleased if you sang for 93mins you were the only ones. The north is poor. Very very poor. There time has ended. Hopefully next season people will move around as I know there are several groups planning to link up next season.

The plan is for some to move out from out under the box . Come and talk to us if we can get groups together who want to sing and support the team all the better . One Albion .

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Quite what you were doing in the North Stand to be 'virgins no longer', I'd hesitate to ask, but if it helped to contribute to the noise all the merrier :)

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

It seemed strangely quiet today. I've never seen so many empty seats either.

i thought the atmosphere was crap in the north stand today

:facepalm:
Nothing like pissing on someone's fireworks!!:rolleyes:

JordanBHA

May 1, 2013
I was seated a couple of rows in front of you and your boy and you were great today!!!

- - - Updated - - -

I was seated a couple of rows in front of you and your boy and you were great today!!!

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I'm glad you and your son enjoyed the north!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad you and your son enjoyed the north!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Load of cobblers.

chunky44

Mar 29, 2010
Chailey

- - - Updated - - -

Most appreciative of your reciprocal appreciation!
:albion2:

- - - Updated - - -

Thick skinned and used to the odd downer putting me in my place (especially on NSC)...I will savour the moment for a long time. If nothing else I am ensuring the next generation of Seagulls crazed fans who will no doubt (he hopes) be cheering us on at the top table of the Premier League.
:O

- - - Updated - - -

:facepalm:
Nothing like pissing on someone's fireworks!!:rolleyes:

Thick skinned and used to the odd downer putting me in my place (especially on NSC)...I will savour the moment for a long time. If nothing else I am ensuring the next generation of Seagulls crazed fans who will no doubt (he hopes) be cheering us on at the top table of the Premier League.

Dandyman

In London village.

Blimey, was it frozen when FFS Murray scored ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here