Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Spanish Dave was brilliant today, my MOM , looked well up for it for the first time in ages.

Keep it up SD

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'd say Bruno MoM as well. SD played fairly well today, but he doesn't like the tackling side of the game. If he ever decided to actually go for a 50/50 I'd really start to sing his praises.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
SD linked up with Bruno in some lovely one touch football down the right but MOM by a country mile was Bruno.......oozed class.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
It was a temendously difficult decision for the sponsors because today no one scored. You can only derive from that that the sponsors either a) are contractually obliged to give MOM to the Albion goalscorer or b) KnoW bugger all about football!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
It was a temendously difficult decision for the sponsors because today no one scored. You can only derive from that that the sponsors either a) are contractually obliged to give MOM to the Albion goalscorer or b) KnoW bugger all about football!

its A & B

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Bruno was my MOM too

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Dave was good today, would have been annoyed to see him subbed. Bruno was on another level though, sublime performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here