Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
oscar-l229-1249169_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
18:37 21st December 2013
by Adam Tighe
Hopefully in the next game we will be more accurate"
Oscar Garcia
Oscar Garcia believes Albion’s dominance against Huddersfield should have been rewarded with the three points.*
The Terriers held the Seagulls to a goalless draw at the Amex and Oscar says his players must be more merciless on front of goal.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “We played much better than Huddersfield and we deserved to win; we did everything but score.
“We played really well, and I was really pleased, but we could not put the ball in the net. We have to improve our conversion rate but the way we will improve is by continuing to play well and create chances.*
“Hopefully in the next game we will be more accurate.*
“The conditions made it more difficult to play but I really don’t think the weather influenced the result today.”
Meanwhile the Spaniard says he is happy with the cohesion of the squad after making two changes from the side that won at Middlesbrough.*
“The best thing for a coach is to be able to change the team without anyone even noticing and we are getting close to that now.
“We have many players fit and available and busy programme ahead so we brought in Kemy [Agustien] as [Andrew] Crofts has played a lot of games.
“Peter [Brezovan] is playing really well and in every game and I want a headache in selection so I can choose the best players for each game. *
“Now that we have a lot of players fit enough to play and we have a lot of games coming up, so we will try to pick the best eleven to win each game.
“As for Leo [Ulloa], he has not played for a long time and he is not fit enough to play 90 minutes so we are bringing him back gradually.”
Oscar also confirmed he will discover this week whether Andrea Orlandi and Gordon Greer will be ready for the Boxing Day trip to Charlton.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here