Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ps4's anybody want one?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I have 3 after getting over excited an over doing it on preorder.
They cost me £399.99 each so asking for £399.99 each

They are selling for big bucks on EBay but I'm here to help you out of a Christmas present hole!!

Btw it's the Killzone package which is £399 in argos.

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Paying £50 more than face value and you bought 4? That was stupid of you wasn't it... Almost as stupid as making out your doing people a favor here.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Paying £50 more than face value and you bought 4? That was stupid of you wasn't it... Almost as stupid as making out your doing people a favor here.

Well some people might need one for Xmas present. And what I forgot to mention is that it's the Killzone game package which if you check is £399.99 in argos. So thanks nob features

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well some people might need one for Xmas present. And what I forgot to mention is that it's the Killzone game package which if you check is £399.99 in argos. So thanks nob features

And some people might want to pay the RRP for it as well, if they do come with a game then advertise it. Knobhead.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
I have 3 after getting over excited an over doing it on preorder.
They cost me £399.99 each so asking for £399.99 each

They are selling for big bucks on EBay but I'm here to help you out of a Christmas present hole!!
Think you have missed the boat cex only giving £340 now
2weeks ago they we're giving £440

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I think people are missing the point. I have a receipt so could take them back for a refund. But seeing as they are sold out everywhere and people might be looking for one for a present I am offering to sell it to fellow Albion fans for what I paid for them as they are Sold Out.
I could get a refund or sell them on eBay for £450. But you try and do something helpful and pricks like husty try and piss all over it. Tw@t

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I think people are missing the point. I have a receipt so could take them back for a refund. But seeing as they are sold out everywhere and people might be looking for one for a present I am offering to sell it to fellow Albion fans for what I paid for them as they are Sold Out.
I could get a refund or sell them on eBay for £450. But you try and do something helpful and pricks like husty try and piss all over it. Tw@t

You can't help some people mate, hope you sell them.

Your not helping Husty, you must have a f**king boring life up in Leeds:wrong:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Gutted, I bought a new telly for the bedroom instead of a ps4 as they're sold out everywhere and wasn't going to pay over the odds for one :(

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Not a bragging update but just to rub it in Hustys nose really as he doubted that I was doing anybody a favour.

I have just sold them all on gumtree for £450, £450 and £470. All picked up and paid for within 2 hours. Nice little Christmas bonus. Thanks for the advice Husty, who's the knob head now then?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not a bragging update but just to rub it in Hustys nose really as he doubted that I was doing anybody a favour.

I have just sold them all on gumtree for £450, £450 and £470. All picked up and paid for within 2 hours. Nice little Christmas bonus. Thanks for the advice Husty, who's the knob head now then?

:lolol:

It's you. :dunce:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Good work :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here