Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dropping Brezovan?

Well?

• Total voters

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
3 games, only 1 goal conceeded, admittedly he didn't have much to do today or vs Boro but if you were the manager, would you drop him?

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oscar picks the side , he puts out what he considers the best 11 to start and another 7 to be on the bench.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can't drop him really in my book. He has been tested against top sides and passed, so he stays in for me..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kuszczak would get the nod if I considered he was 100% fit.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Keep him in. Then, after his first clanger or hesitant performance, restore Tomasz.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Don't play him and the PIG will be off and we'll be left with donkey derby and his twin. Play him or lose him.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oscar all but confirmed in his post match interview that Brez will keep his place.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Don't play him and the PIG will be off and we'll be left with donkey derby and his twin. Play him or lose him.

Yeah I'm sure Kuszczak will be deeply offended that he's getting a rest after an injury, he'll probably pack his bags and leave tonight :facepalm:

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Yeah I'm sure Kuszczak will be deeply offended that he's getting a rest after an injury, he'll probably pack his bags and leave tonight :facepalm:

Oh dear. Always get one. The Pole wants prem footy and his contract is up at the end off the season and if hes not playing first team football because of COCO the clown then he'll be off to a better team.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Oh dear. Always get one. The Pole wants prem footy and his contract is up at the end off the season and if hes not playing first team football because of CO CO then he'll be off to a better team.

I don't think Brezovan playing for a couple of games will change who is our number 1 keeper. It provides competition which is vital in a successful squad

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Oscar all but confirmed in his post match interview that Brez will keep his place.

He's considering the dropping of arguably the best player at a position the team has ever had, for one that....isn't arguably the best player at a position the team has ever had, presumably to fulfill an old unwritten footballing rule?

What manager doesn't play the best players he has, at their regular positions if he can? Barring injuries and such, of course.

Mad ones. And unemployed ones?

Presumably Oscar has come to the considered judgement that Brezovan is a better keeper than the PIG.
Or has been dropped on his head.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I don't think Brezovan playing for a couple of games will change who is our number 1 keeper. It provides competition which is vital in a successful squad

Provides competition? Holy shit. Brez and Custard are only good for wiping car winscreens. Hope PIG doesn't read your comment as he'll be offended.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's considering the dropping of arguably the best player at a position the team has ever had, for one that....isn't arguably the best player at a position the team has ever had, presumably to fulfill an old unwritten footballing rule?

What manager doesn't play the best players he has, at their regular positions if he can? Barring injuries and such, of course.

Mad ones. And unemployed ones?

Presumably Oscar has come to the considered judgement that Brezovan is a better keeper than the PIG.
Or has been dropped on his head.

He isn't dropping Kuszczak, though.

Kuszczak got injured and just has to wait a bit to be restored to the side. That's all. No drama. He's still our number one. I can't see Kuszczak throwing his toys out of the pram because of this. He comes across as an exemplary pro.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Why would you drop him one goal in three games

Exactly, and for the goal he conceded against Leicester (which wasn't his fault), he made two good saves from shots that would go most of the time.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes, I would as PIG is a better all round keeper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here