A point gained or two points dropped?

• A point gained

Votes: 13 8.0%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 150 92.0%

• Total voters

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Based on the performance then definitely 2 points dropped. Along with the 3 dropped at home to Barnsley I hope these wasted opportunities do not comeback to haunt us.
Thought we played very well and created some good chances without ever getting into top gear. Bruno was back to his best today. A memorable performance from him IMO. We need Leo back in the starting line up ASAP though.[/QUOTE

apart from the chance barnes had i cant remember us creating a clear cut chance , there keeper hardly had to make a save

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Two dropped, and in this case it was Ashley Barnes who dropped them.

Sorry can't blame Ashley completely. Buckley was awful, knocked off the ball to easily went outside his defender all the time when it was easier to cut inside and shoot. Was often standing two foot away from Barnes and getting in his way. It was like playing with ten men. Thought we knocked the ball around well at times and lost our way when Kemy went off. Spanish had linked up well with Bruno all game and is not great centrally. I think Oscars substitutions have been spot on this season, but felt he got it wrong today. If Kemy wasn't injured there is no way he should have been taken off. He was our most influential player for most of the game. Not a bad game to watch though just a bit frustrating.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry can't blame Ashley completely. Buckley was awful, knocked off the ball to easily went outside his defender all the time when it was easier to cut inside and shoot. Was often standing two foot away from Barnes and getting in his way. It was like playing with ten men. Thought we knocked the ball around well at times and lost our way when Kemy went off. Spanish had linked up well with Bruno all game and is not great centrally. I think Oscars substitutions have been spot on this season, but felt he got it wrong today. If Kemy wasn't injured there is no way he should have been taken off. He was our most influential player for most of the game. Not a bad game to watch though just a bit frustrating.

This would be Barnes who held it together for a lot of the season up front.

There is something seriously wrong with Will at present, he is no where near fit and bought back too early. The bleeding obvious issue we missed Conway alot more than perhaps we thought we would.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In the context of losing to Barnsley and beating Leicester, I don't know any more!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It's the Championship.

Everyone can beat everyone else, and from time to time, they'll up an' do it.

Barnsley beat us. We beat Burnley

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
This would be Barnes who held it together for a lot of the season up front.

There is something seriously wrong with Will at present, he is no where near fit and bought back too early. The bleeding obvious issue we missed Conway alot more than perhaps we thought we would.

Totally agree Barnes has done a good job in difficult circumstances. Didn't think he was that bad today. Really missed Conway and need to get him back in the new year

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Totally agree Barnes has done a good job in difficult circumstances. Didn't think he was that bad today. Really missed Conway and need to get him back in the new year

I agree. Barnes was unlucky today but he still managed - sometimes single handedly - to get himself into goal scoring opportunities, he just didn't get the rub of the green. Another day he would have had a brace easily.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Huddersfield didn't look like scoring and we should have scored at least 2 goals today, we didn't cope we'll with the conditions and there was some comedy passing by both teams.

2 points dropped.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Two points dropped, some lovely inter play between bruno and lopez down the right, kemy finally looks like the player we need.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
2 dropped but I'm not going to point my finger at any of the players as they all gave it their all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 points from away to Boro, home to Huddersfield would have been more than most would have expected.

Ulloa to start on Boxing Day

Can't see him starting till the New Year given his fitness but it will be against Bournemouth

Steve351

Aug 30, 2012
Durrington
Agree with this. We lost our way when Kemy was taken off we were playing well up to then. Bruno, Lopez and Kemy worked well down the left between themselves.
Average games for Ince, Bridcutt and Buckley, MOM by a mile was Bruno today

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here