Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football Focus.....sigh

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Change the ****ing record, would you?

oh ok, i should have a 1 year limit on commenting about corporate controlled killers murdering people in the middle east for energy?

if the western elite change their album collection, i might change the record.

whaa, now promoting the apache helicopter - about £10m each, let alone the running costs.

a murder machine:

"It has a customizable weapons loadout mounted on stub-wings for the role desired.[42] In addition to the 30-mm M230E1 Chain Gun, the Apache carries a range of external stores on its stub-wing pylons, typically a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire anti-tank missiles, and Hydra 70 general-purpose unguided 70 mm (2.76 in) rockets.[61]"

Yeah, change the record, we want the ****1ing gas and drug cash.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You could try talking about football once in a while, you tedious little kent.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
why do you spout this shite on a football forum? the link to football/brighton is always tenuous at best. you seriously need an ip ban

tons of threads here are not about the albion or are you blind.

simply click ignore if you prefer to rest easy that apache helicopters bombing people is promoted on a football programme.

- - - Updated - - -

You could try talking about football once in a while, you tedious little kent.

most of my comments are on here are football related......you numbskull.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't watch it then, if it is just a corporate/government propaganda machine.

I did turn it off after the 'apache helicopter endorsement, awe, and respect' clip.....but thanks for reminding me of my options.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
No problem with football focus and some ex players going out there to see the troops, just should not have included tory boy.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
No problem with football focus and some ex players going out there to see the troops, just should not have included tory boy.

not from your point of view maybe....but not everyone agrees with you.

Its one thing going there, another to glorify a machine of murder that costs millions to the taxpayer. But hey, Sibble down the road gets £50 on benefits or a polish does a hard work plumbing and there is uproar. Got to admire the sun, bbc, and mail - really done a job on some people.

http://america.aljazeera.com/articl...vilianskilledinnatoairstrikeofficialssay.html

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
shame, i missed it. Apaches are a magnificent bit of kit. big boys toys, football, nice combination. have to watch it on iplayer.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
generally I don't like the Welsh but..............I have a lot of time for John Hartson, good player beaten the big C against all the odds and not a bad judge of football

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I was/am against us having troops in the middle east and I can't stand Cameron but I took Football Focus to be a tribute to our armed forces during the festive period. Also no matter how much of a t*t any prime minister is he/she should visit the troops out there. It's not the troops who make policy, they just have to carry it out.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
shame, i missed it. Apaches are a magnificent bit of kit. big boys toys, football, nice combination. have to watch it on iplayer.

Same here, those Apaches are awesome, magnificent firepower! Love watching all those killcam clips on youtube seeing those pesky Taliban body parts being scattered around like frisbees.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
.... but I took Football Focus to be a tribute to our armed forces during the festive period........ It's not the troops who make policy, they just have to carry it out.

So in these words you are stating that you have respect for people who kill people, even though they may not agree with why they are killing them?

That Marxo, for me, is a seriously messed up mindset.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Same here, those Apaches are awesome, magnificent firepower! Love watching all those killcam clips on youtube seeing those pesky Taliban body parts being scattered around like frisbees.

<<<< exactly the type of pyschopathic mentality FF was promoting. Go 5th column - you sooo cool and tough.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think the women of Afghanistan would appreciate the changes that have come about thanks to the allied troops going in and bringing about a tiny bit of democracy as a bi-product of being there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here