Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ambulance, Police, & Coast Guards on the sea front near the Thistle Hotel

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Just driven past and there are about three ambulances and the coast guards on the slip down just past the East Pier. Surely toooo cold for skinny dippers, hope nothing to serious.

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
According to heart fm Twitter an air sea search for a clubber who went into the sea near the pier

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No matter how drunk I got, I'm sure I'd never think that going for a swim in stormy waters was a good idea, especially in December.

modulate

Nov 23, 2013
Terribly sad. Can only hope that it turns out for the best but the sea in this weather is unforgiving

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very sad, The sea can be very cruel if you take it for granted.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have they found the body of the kid who got swept out in Newhaven a month or two ago?

No, not yet !'m afraid. This may be one of the times when the sea does not give up its dead.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
people on here who say she is stupid for doing it when drunk, leave it out, i know its a message board and people can be keyboard warriors.....but ffs, she could be dead, leave your remarks at home where nobody cares

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Let's assume they've just drunk alcohol and took nothing else. How on Earth do people get into these situations? I mean, you're not completely out of control of your own actions...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Freaky Friday. Last Friday night before Christmas. Always the same. Amateur night.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here