Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Buglioni at the AMEX

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Very exciting boxer, was great in the amateurs and has started off in the pros with a bang. Be great to see him fight at the AMEX one day.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
At half-time boxer Frank Buglioni will be parading his WBO European belt. Alongside training, the 24-year-old super middleweight has helped with Albion's academy mentoring programme.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Can someone explain, is Frank really at the game today? I remember hearing on TalkSport he was involved with the Albion.

I wish he was as good some people make out, he gets a massive following to his fights, hes a top bloke, and would do wonders for British boxing if he made it to world level. He would do a Hatton, and get 20,000 to a Vegas weigh in. But his performances for me just show he will probably fall short of world level, I hope Im wrong.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Can someone explain, is Frank really at the game today? I remember hearing on TalkSport he was involved with the Albion.

I wish he was as good some people make out, he gets a massive following to his fights, hes a top bloke, and would do wonders for British boxing if he made it to world level. He would do a Hatton, and get 20,000 to a Vegas weigh in. But his performances for me just show he will probably fall short of world level, I hope Im wrong.

He is the real deal, Chelsea fan apparently though.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
At half-time boxer Frank Buglioni will be parading his WBO European belt. Alongside training, the 24-year-old super middleweight has helped with Albion's academy mentoring programme.

My post is copied and pasted from the club site. He is involved with AITC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here