Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC ****

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hope the luck holds out again
KLL might be back in the starting line-up along with Leo
don't think this will be a big win
but 2-0 will do me and it might get us into the top six
go get em lads!:albion2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
No "Official Match Thread" again.

Were loose again.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Dear Aunt Bollocks.

This is a genuine problem; I am bit overweight and my head Is massive. A girl I work with told me she liked me. She is about 5 leagues above me and doesn't seem to have noticed.

The big morale snag I have is that she has all but offered to sit on my face, but she has a boyfriend. A physically abisive one at that. Does that make it okay?

PS; she told me we'd dick Huddersfield.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
good one BOF
thanks

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
The last time I was this certain of a home victory, we lost to Barnsley. But we're on a run now, so it's not going to happen again today. We are going to edge our way towards the play off places. It's windy.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can we wrap this up early, as I have to leave after 80 minutes just to annoy everyone on here. Thank you.

Can we wrap this up early, as I have to leave after 80 minutes just to annoy everyone on here. Thank you.

I've got to get 'the boy' home and get out sharpish for a festive function, i'll be gone by 85 mins, I'm in block B ESL, so feel free to challenge me about it however as i'll be in a hurry i'll only have time to cover the boy's ears and tell said challenger to f**k off, i'll have more time to 'discuss' it v AFCB

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I predict a low-scoring, scrappy encounter due to the bad weather. No long balls, lots of short passing and a slow pace because of the pitch might not suit us, but I still think were win.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Official Match Thread **** Brighton and Hove Albion FC v Huddersfield Town FC *

Well at least this is a Saturday game, increases our chances by about 89%

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Dear Aunt Bollocks.

This is a genuine problem; I am bit overweight and my head Is massive. A girl I work with told me she liked me. She is about 5 leagues above me and doesn't seem to have noticed.

The big morale snag I have is that she has all but offered to sit on my face, but she has a boyfriend. A physically abisive one at that. Does that make it okay?

PS; she told me we'd dick Huddersfield.

You are either still asleep and dreaming..or have died and gone to heaven. Don't forget to wash your face when next on here :whistle:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We will win, very confident

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Heavy rain now in BN43

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I really hope it's not called off. This is my first game since the start of September, and I'm in the ESU for the first time, but unfortunately it is chucking it down in West Sussex, and the forecast for the rest of the day doesn't look too rosy either for the South East in general.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here