Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Power bows out

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The Bully Boy with a bullseye to end matters. The commentators mentioned somebody had laid a bet of 100 grand on Taylor to win this match, with a probable 2 grand win(1-50). Ouch.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I picked up Smith at about 7.5-1 when it was evident power was off touch and Smith was scoring highly. He played incredibly well. Really opens the whole draw up now!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Unbelievable night of darts. Michael Smith hit 29 140's which killed Taylor, but after the first set I thought this was only going to go one way and that was Taylor winning. The top half of the draw now looks ridiculous, anybody and I mean anybody can win this now.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
No board signing tonight Phillip ? bad loser perhaps Sky [which by the way are running a non stop banner saying he's been knocked out ] will stop masturbating over him and RVB [ranked 10th] all the time. Lewis MVG and maybe Peter Wright as an outsider to win it now.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
I picked up Smith at about 7.5-1 when it was evident power was off touch and Smith was scoring highly. He played incredibly well. Really opens the whole draw up now!

Good for you Da Man Clay. A good time of year to have a few extra notes in your pocket :thumbsup:

Taylor looked out of sorts in the first round as well.

Atfc Village's tip Peter Wright looks in good form. Not a bad nudge.

Jimmy Grimble

Love seeing that fat Northerner lose.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
FFS - I got called to work during the barney match and missed it :angry:

this has been a brilliant tournament so far. Hardly any walkovers in the 1st round, every night has had at least one great match

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
How much longer has Phil Taylor got left in darts? He's still capable of winning tournaments but his inconsistency shows age is catching up with him.

Would love to see Barney win another PDC World title. :thumbsup:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I was sad to see Taylor go out. He is a legand. 16 times world champion at 53 years of age going for no 17. He is in the ranks of Ali Bradman, Woods etc. Enjoy him while he's around, they dont come round often.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I was sad to see Taylor go out. He is a legand. 16 times world champion at 53 years of age going for no 17. He is in the ranks of Ali Bradman, Woods etc. Enjoy him while he's around, they dont come round often.

Agree. He's given so much of his life to darts with the hours and hours of practice. Yes, he can seem a bit arrogant at times but when he's won as much as he has then who wouldn't be? And listening to his interviews after matches are always good because there's always something you learn about him. He's worked bloody hard all his life and deserves a knighthood for being the best that anybody's ever been at their sport. Darts IS a sport!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here