Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Letter from Tony

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have I missed something? I'm surprised not to have seen any mention of the letter from Tony summarising our trials and tribulations and our successes rhis year and thanking the fans for thrir support. Okay it isnt personalised and it doesnt say anything we dont know but it does add to the clear weight of evidence that the club is in the forefront in its efforts to communicate with fans and certainly made us feel included.
Again sorry if I have missed a thread on it - I'm sure the mods will merge or delete if appropriate.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I got it

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I got it, felt it was not of consequence. Noted it wasn't personalised. Forgot all about it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Why don't you post it for those of us who know nothing about this?
My apologies.
I'm afraid I only have a smartphone at the moment as my laptop is hors de combat so a bit limited in what I can do.
I assume the letter has either gone to all sth's or to 1901 members - it doesnt specify

I got home tonight to that letter too, I was surprised there wasn't a thread on here either.

The one piece of 'new' news was that they expected to cut Oscar's playing budget by 6% but due to good support he's actually being given a small increase.

Always nice to receive a letter from Uncle Tony.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Mine is addressed to Season Ticket Holders(s)

I guess that they done that to appease the people that moaned previously that they were receiving more than one letter to the same address.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Mine was hand written, and addressed to me personally. Talked about where I sit and how the kids are doing. It's not what you know...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mine was very convivial and talked about the conversation we had on Wigan platform with Uncle Ray and Mini - such a charming chairman, we are blessed.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
(For the benefit of non ST holders)

Dear Season Ticket Holder(s),

I am writing to thank each and everyone of you for your tremendous backing over the past 12 months.

The end of the year is when we naturally look back, and at the Albion we can look back at another year of progress for our club - and a big slice of that is down to supporters like you. Togetherness was vital as the club won permission for the stadium, and that's as true now as ever.

It's no secret that we have had some tough times over the past 12 months. That shouldn't overlook so many of our achievements and I would like to take a moment to highlight some of the events that have made 2013 a good year for the club we all love.

On the pitch, we finished in out highest position for more than 30 years and, despite the disappointment of the play-offs, we should be proud of what the team achieved in the 2012/13 season.

We've had some horrendous luck with injuries since August and the uncertainties of the summer contributed to a difficult start. Under Oscar's leadership, our form over the last two months has been excellent. As key players return to fitness, we have a great chance of making this another memorable season. So as we enter the New Year, please keep up your brilliant support for Oscar and the team.

More to follow...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
Mine is addressed to Season Ticket Holders(s)

mine has my name so someone took a bit of time to set the print perameters even if it is a standard letter.
I genuinely think it is a job well done by the club and if it has gone out to 22K+ season ticket holders etc then it is one hell of an effort

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here