Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Buglioni at the Amex

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
frank-l229-1247607_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
16:35 20th December 2013
I was delighted to have the opportunity to speak to the young players coming through"
Frank Buglioni
British boxer Frank Buglioni is Albion’s special guest against Huddersfield on Saturday, where he will be parading his recently won WBO European super-middleweight belt.
The 24-year-old Londoner boasts a record of 12 wins from his first 12 pro fights and has built up a close affinity with the club in 2013.
A good friend of Academy recruitment manager Mark Anderson, he first visited the Amex earlier in the year to give a motivational talk to the club’s youth-team players, explaining the importance of health and education, as they pursue their dreams of becoming professional footballers.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I was delighted to have the opportunity to speak to the young players coming through, to explain the life lessons that helped me as I started out on the road to becoming a professional sportsman.
“I spoke to them about the importance of education, health and nutrition – and I could see from their reaction and from following them on Twitter that they really took on board what I was saying. I’ve got a good link with the club now and I’m going to come back soon to speak to the young players again.”*
Frank is fully focused on his next fight in February, where he will be defending his European title, but he is looking forward to taking time out from his training schedule this Saturday to watch Albion’s game with the Terriers.
“Mark and Sue Parrish [Albion’s education & life skills manager] have kept me up-to-date with the club’s results and news, and now I’m looking forward to seeing the first-team in the flesh. I’m also keen to catch up with some of the younger lads at the club, to see what progress they’ve made since my last visit.”
• Frank is fighting on Saturday, February 15 at the Copper Box Arena in London as part of a multi-title extravaganza that also features British stars Dereck Chisora, Nathan Cleverly, Billy Joe Saunders and Bradley Skeete. Tickets are available from www.eventim.co.uk Also check out Frank’s website TeamBuglioni.com Twitter @FrankBuglioni

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here