Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Inside Huddersfield Edition of Seagull

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
barnes-ll229-1165023_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
16:45 20th December 2013
Tomorrow’s Seagull is a Christmas special, with Ashley Barnes revealing the presents he believes Santa should leave for his Albion team-mates.
“He could do with his own toilet seat. Whenever there’s a team meeting he’s always late as he’s always in the toilet,” says Ash, but who is he talking about?
Meanwhile Liam Bridcutt looks back at Christmases past and present: “I was usually quite lucky but I do remember getting a Linx set of deodorant.” Find out who brought such Christmas cheer and where the Albion midfielder is spending December 25th this year.
Inevitably there’s a Spanish feel to Seagull, with David Lopez revealing the differences between the festivities here and in his homeland. “It’s a big day in Spain, and there will be street stalls and street entertainment in the villages, towns and cities,” he says, but he’s not even talking about December 25th.
Meanwhile, there’s all the pictures and stories from the Young Seagulls Christmas Party and the players’ trip to the Royal Alexandra Children’s Hospital on Wednesday afternoon.
The club’s special guest on Saturday, European super-middleweight boxing champion Frank Buglioni, is interviewed and reveals an ever-growing bond with the club. “I’ve got close friends who are footballers and I’ve seen their struggles and mistakes, and was able to share them with the Albion lads,” he says of a recent visit to the Amex.
Adam El-Abd also reflects on his return to the team, Peter Brezovan looks back at the best game of his career, while Alan Mullery brings us more anecdotes from his playing career – notably a 10-1 thumping of Ipswich on Boxing Day… and a 4-2 loss against them two days later. “The question I’m immediately asked is, ‘did you all go on the booze?’”
Your award-winning, 84-page Seagull is available throughout the stadium tomorrow, priced £3.50.*

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here