Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Lees moves to Saturday mornings only on BBC Sussex

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great man. And not only for putting up with Liz.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes, I heard this in the car this morning, will be sad to lose him. He has the unique distinction of being the oldest, and only, likable Manchester United fan I know of.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Did you know that he still holds the record for the fastest time across America from coast to coast?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And did you know that each Christmas he walks to Seaford and back from Portslade?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
During thunderstorms he goes and sits in his car.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I love it when he goes off on one about West Ham cheating against us in the cup when they played Tevez. He's always saying they owe us some money from that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Did you know that he still holds the record for the fastest time across America from coast to coast?

A record that is now unlikely to ever be broken as some of the routes no longer allow pedestrians

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
"And here comes Yardy, he's up to the wicket, he bowls - AND THAT'S A SUPERB COVER DRIVE FOR FOUR! He hit that beautifully of the meat of the bat into the... Oh no, my mistake. He's been clean bowled. THe middle stump is out of the ground and Chris Jordan has his third wicket. Sorry, I mean Yardy has his third wicket.

In fact, that's actually Yardy's first wicket of the innings..." etc.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
"And here comes Yardy, he's up to the wicket, he bowls - AND THAT'S A SUPERB COVER DRIVE FOR FOUR! He hit that beautifully of the meat of the bat into the... Oh no, my mistake. He's been clean bowled. THe middle stump is out of the ground and Chris Jordan has his third wicket. Sorry, I mean Yardy has his third wicket.

In fact, that's actually Yardy's first wicket of the innings..." etc.

The Sound of Summer in Sussex.... :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here