Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poyet eying Wayne Bridge move for Jan

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How's he doing at Reading? Is he playing most games? Big risk given his age and potential fitness issues to take him to a struggling Premier League club, unless he has good cover imo.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
According to a colleague who is a Reading season ticket holder, Wayne has looked OK, but not set the world alight massively and couldn't understand my disappointment when we left him. Also not made that many appearances for them. Interesting move if Poyet does go for him, especially as he was on-loan there before, recently had a child, seems settled down South.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Poyet interested in taking Bridge to Mackhams-ville? Well there's a surprise.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
As long as Gus keeps his hands off our best players...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it weren't for the fact we have 5 more weeks of lazy journalism to look forward to, I'd say this is one of the laziest.

Sadly I doubt it'll even be top 20 by the end of January.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
More worried about the bridcutt story at the bottom of this one

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patreon
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Why? He's been injured all season and we have a very creditable replacement for a fraction of the money in a defence that is almost goal for goal as good. And that's without bridcutt protecting them. Some brighton fans are so short sighted.

That is right on the money

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
More worried about the bridcutt story at the bottom of this one

Oh no! Just noticed that. And if he does sell Fletch, then he also might come in for Ulloa. Message to Tony - tell Gus to **** right off (again!)

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
I am a great fan of Bridcutt and really want to see him and Ince spend the rest of the season as our midfield but, from what i have seen of Ki, he looks to me to be as good as Bridders, if not better when going forward.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Why? He's been injured all season and we have a very creditable replacement for a fraction of the money in a defence that is almost goal for goal as good. And that's without bridcutt protecting them. Some brighton fans are so short sighted.

Agree...also a player who doesn't seem to miss matches when not totally fit

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here