Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just met a pompey fan...Jed Wallace

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Top bloke and actually loves what's happening at our club which I lapped up of course. Anyway he was saying what a shambles the club has become and he has said he was 100% sure Jed Wallace is signing for us in the summer. Said he is an excellent attacking midfielder who is destined for the premier league. I appreciate this is total hear say but he was an avid fan and hasn't missed a game home or away for 10 years, either way sounds like he would be great for us.

Last edited:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Top bloke and actually loves what's happening at our club which I lapped up of course. Anyway he was saying what a shambles the club has become and he has said he was 100% sure Jed Wallace is signing for us in the summer. Said he is an excellent attacking midfielder who is destined for the premier league. I appreciate this is total hear say but he was an avid fan and hasn't missed a game home or away for 10 years, either way sounds like he would be great for us.

funny you should say that,i saw a ex brighton player ,now at pompey on wed,
and he said a few things to me which you have mentioned.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
yes we were and as far as I know he is from Brighton def played for Whitehawk under freeman at some stage

He's from Reading but did play on loan at Whitehawk for a few months.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Said in the paper this week that Wolves were 'winning the race' to sign him, and that we ( and a couple of others ) were also interested.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I seem to remember hearing from a mate of mine last summer some sort of deal was done with Pompey that gave us an option to sign him after this season. Most likely a bollocks rumour like 99% of the others!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here