Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Ulloa Ready for Return

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-985358_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
13:03 20th December 2013
My foot is 100 per cent but it’s been extremely difficult as it’s the longest injury I have ever had"
Leo Ulloa
Albion’s Leo Ulloa says he’s ready to start tomorrow’s match against Huddersfield having taken part in a full week's training.
The Argentinean, who came on as a late sub at Middlesbrough last Saturday, he has endured a tough time on the sidelines but is now bursting to get back into action.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I’m feeling really good. I played ten minutes in the last game and I’ve been training all week, so I’m confident.
“My foot is 100 per cent but it’s been extremely difficult as it’s the longest injury I have ever had.
“But, mentally, I’m really strong and I’m lucky to have been surrounded by some good people.
“The squad has been working really hard and playing well and, once everybody is back, it will be even more competitive. The feeling within the squad is very good."
Ulloa also spoke of Ashley Barnes’s good form over the past couple of weeks and believes that, when fit, they will bring the best out in each other.
“He’s been very good and I’m happy for him because he is important for the team and he is also important for me because of the competition between the two of us.
“I think I’ll get a good reception (from the fans) because throughout my injury everyone around me has been spectacular so I’m hopeful it’ll be the same now I’ve recovered.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here