Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sparky wanted

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We've had a new cooker delivered but the supplier didn't mention that it didn't come with a power cable and that it needs to be hard-wired into supply (sorry, don't know the technical terms).

Are there any sparkies on NSC who could connect us up so we can have our Christmas dinner next week? I can't imagine it's a big job but I've tried a couple and they're busy. We're in Coldean

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm no sparky, but shirley you replicate the one thats its replacing.....unless its gas........then your buggered

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm no sparky, but shirley you replicate the one thats its replacing.....unless its gas........then your buggered

It's dual fuel. Got a gas engineer to connect the cooker to the mains but he's not confident about connecting to the power supply. The one that was replaced was also connected straight to the mains - he was OK about taking it out, but not happy about putting it back

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
If you're near Southwick I could probably get time to do it

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Thanks guys ... the gas fitter's mate is doing it (he wasn't sure whether he'd have time at 9.00 this morning), so didn't need to call on other expertise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here