Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now I know it's Christmas...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
If I had just landed on Earth,seen no television adverts...heard no radio..not seen the decorations and people shopping like mad....I would still know we were near Christmas...How?

On ITV 4 tonight...you've guessed it...the annual showing of 'Where Eagles Dare'

You can see 50 mistakes in the film (all films have errors) but this one takes some beating...still an enjoyable film though..
Happy Christmas everybody...hope for at least 7 points from the next 3 games.http://moviemistakes.com/film1695:wink::wink::wink::clap2:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
And to you, fella. I'll take 5 but 7 would be even better.
When's 'It's a Wonderful Life' on?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You missed it my friend...was on the Movie channel during the week...but you still have the 'Great Escape to look forward too,plus the other usual suspects...have a good un'..:drink::drink::drink:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
It's on Christmas Eve on terrestrial TV iirc - unfortunately at 11:00am so I will miss it due to being at work :(

edit: although the ITV website has it on Channel 4 at 1:10pm and the Daily Mail (it was the first one that came up) has it 6:00pm on BBC2 ???

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
If I had just landed on Earth,seen no television adverts...heard no radio..not seen the decorations and people shopping like mad....I would still know we were near Christmas...How?

On ITV 4 tonight...you've guessed it...the annual showing of 'Where Eagles Dare'

You can see 50 mistakes in the film (all films have errors) but this one takes some beating...still an enjoyable film though..
Happy Christmas everybody...hope for at least 7 points from the next 3 games.http://moviemistakes.com/film1695:wink::wink::wink::clap2:

Where Eagles Dare has been on at least one channel just about every week for over a month. I watched it on ch Sky120 (whatever that is) last weekend. Still one of the best though ..... "Broadsword calling Danny Boy".

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
It's on Christmas Eve on terrestrial TV iirc - unfortunately at 11:00am so I will miss it due to being at work :(

edit: although the ITV website has it on Channel 4 at 1:10pm and the Daily Mail (it was the first one that came up) has it 6:00pm on BBC2 ???

:lolol: Consistency. Well, at least we know it's on at some point...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Where Eagles Dare has been on at least one channel just about every week for over a month. I watched it on ch Sky120 (whatever that is) last weekend. Still one of the best though ..... "Broadsword calling Danny Boy".

I think I saw it on Pick or something, last Saturday I think it was clashing with X Factor so of course I had to watch Clint offing about 50 Germans, eminently watchable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here