Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF the game is postponed on Saturday

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
If by some chance the game is off on Saturday, are Huddersfield the team we've had most games called off with ??

Last edited:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Who changed the thread title ?

Bizzare !!!

The idea of the thread was to discuss what team we've been due to play has been involved in a postponement??

Seem to remember Huddersfield popping up a couple of times in the 80's, I might be wrong??

Also with the current weather and with the forecast for the next 48 hours, is it such a stupid question to ask ??

Jam

Jan 19, 2012
It did sound like you were announcing that the game had ALREADY been called off.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Knobbish thread title.

Bizzare !!!

The idea of the thread was to discuss what team we've been due to play has been involved in a postponement??

Seem to remember Huddersfield popping up a couple of times in the 80's, I might be wrong??

Also with the current weather and with the forecast for the next 48 hours, is it such a stupid question to ask ??

Seemed very innocuous thread title. Not so innocuous now. Very strange modding going on.

Jul 14, 2012
Probably Hitony. Busy, very busy. Moving threads which make him look stupid, then locking them... I doubt a change of thread title is beneath him. Amend his title from Moderator to self-appointed Policeman and make him happy, @Bozza.

I hope the game isn't called off. I've got my Christmas walking stick down from the loft, and some shins are due a bashing on the train.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Probably Hitony. Busy, very busy. Moving threads which make him look stupid, then locking them... I doubt a change of thread title is beneath him. Amend his title from Moderator to self-appointed Policeman and make him happy, @Bozza.

I hope the game isn't called off. I've got my Christmas walking stick down from the loft, and some shins are due a bashing on the train.

It was me, not Tony.

A lot of people just browse the board. The original thread title was stupid. Hugely misleading, whether that was the intention, or not.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Like I said not my intention, what's with the insults anyway ?

Because I read the thread title and was instantly pissed off that the game was off. and when I read the thread post I instantly transferred that pissed-offedness onto you. No offence, that's just how life is. You can't seriously be suggesting that you stuck that thread title up in its original form in all innocence? Now that WOULD be bizarre.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing

Bizzare !!!

Are you trying to say "Bozza" but in a South African accent?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here