Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whats everyone doing this New years?

The Guvnor

Dec 16, 2013
First time I'm actually going to do something this year.

Going to a rave in Birmingham then on to hot since 82 and MK in Digbeth that starts at 2pm on new years day it is going to get evil !

:rave: jubilees

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quiet evening in with the missus. Early night . . . . perfect.

Porkydale

Jun 6, 2011
As usual meeting friends from all over the country in Lanzarote for a bit of a bash,cant stand all the hype over here .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Might start the New Year with a bang

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Probably just watching the masturbating dude. Checking in to make sure he's ok.

Brings a new meaning to 'watching the ball drop'.

I'll probably be staying in - always preferred Xmas eve for going out and getting merry. Get a few bottles in, some nice food and enjoy the evening with Mrs Grombleton.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Working until 22:00. Then a couple of beers and a bit of quiet reflection about my mum who died suddenly (if you can die suddenly aged 80) last NYE.

Actually, NYE, along with XMAS eve is one of my least favourite evenings - far too many people determined to have a good time because of the date.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Will be flying back from Galicia that afternoon and simply plan to unpack and settle down in front of the telly on my lonesome for the remaining hours of this year. I have about 5 treasurable days on my own, apart from with 20 odd thousand other Seagullians on new years day, and intend to relish the perfect nothingness of it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
First time I'm actually going to do something this year.

Going to a rave in Birmingham then on to hot since 82 and MK in Digbeth that starts at 2pm on new years day it is going to get evil !

:rave: jubilees

You staying at the F1?

I used to go to air and the custard factory every now and then, never had a bad night up there. F1 is perfect for that area and you can pretty much do what you want in the rooms :lolol:

I went to WHP a couple of weeks ago so we couldn't be arsed with any more missions, keeping it local at Audio which is a decent line up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here