Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Favourite Serial Killer

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Dexter Season 7-8 being streamed on Netflix now made me wonder, who is my fav real serial killer from over the years? For me it has to be The Zodiac Killer. Impressive resume of kills, and he was never caught to top it off.

Who is your favourite serial killer of all time?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Jeffrey Dahmer for me. 17 at least and he kept their heads in jars.
Necrophilia, cannabilism, flower arranging, it was all in there.

Last edited:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ted Bundy or Denis Nilsen, but total looney award goes to
The Beast Of Bermondsey Robert Maudsley he has is own Hannibal Lecter style cell in the basement of Wakefield Jail . :bounce::wrong::bowdown::bowdown::shootself

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I tried to watch Dexter but some of the blood and gore is just so revolting. I'm surprised it is still going as the basic premise of the series was how he channelled his serial killing desires in tokkilling... serial killers. it just beggars belief that that there are that many serial killers in his police dept area. After 7 series he must have offed so many that there are none left. Ridiculous.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Suffolk strangler for me . Was always one step ahead and enjoyed following the case as it unfolded .

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I tried to watch Dexter but some of the blood and gore is just so revolting. I'm surprised it is still going as the basic premise of the series was how he channelled his serial killing desires in tokkilling... serial killers. it just beggars belief that that there are that many serial killers in his police dept area. After 7 series he must have offed so many that there are none left. Ridiculous.

You're right:First couple of series are top dollar but it had jumped the shark before series 5 in my view.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Tony the Tiger

37930-Tony-The-Tiger-Costume.jpg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Fred West fan here, totally backwards.
I was really looking forward to his court case until he hung himself.
Not long after his arrest I was in Gloucester so I paid a visit to the house, bit creepy but some people had climbed over the gate and were dancing in the back garden (honestly) someone had also nicked the wrought iron number off the wall as you could see where it used to be.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Charles Bronson in Death Wish mode. WELL overdue a remake, preferably set in modern day London, with many scenes featuring public transport and/or bankers. Would absolutely STORM the box office, assisted by a veritable media frenzy. Simple tap-in to riches for anyone with the money/connections to make it happen.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Does Josef Stalin count?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here