Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have a Crap Christmas

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
An opportunity to extend seasonal ill will to anyone who has wronged you over the last 12 months.

May I extend a hearty and sincere crappy Christmas to all the halfwits, ****wits, dimwits and nitwits who appear to populate O2 in its entirety.

On a scale of 1 to 10 your product knowledge is – 6 million.

Your customer service ranges from the complacent to the non existent.

Your sincerity resembles the yeti – spoken of but never reliably witnessed.

Your ability to turn a simple technical query into a 90 minute webchat is awe inspiring, particularly as it did not solve the problem I had contacted you 5 times previously about.

May all your Christmas presents be socks.

May your turkey taste of fish.

May your drugs (and clearly you are all ****ing taking them) turn to talcum powder in your noses.

May your wine taste of diesel.

May your beer turn to cat piss.

May your female staff resemble Big Hilda.

May your male staff resemble er.......Big Hilda

Anyone else wish to extend sincere seasonal greetings?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Quality rant! punish:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Well I just want to wish peace, love and harmony to all, but I guess that's just the kind of guy I am. Except, of course, those caaants that support palace, oh, and Leeds, I f@cking hate Leeds. And then there's the scousers, f@ck their Christmas. In fact all Northerners and the French and all the other bloody foreigners. Actually, I hope most of the tw@ts on here have a sh1t Christmas. Basically, boll0cks to anyone that isn't me, but I'm sure you will all join me in wishing myself a very, very happy Christmas.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I would like to extend a very shitty Christmas to the bosses of the 6 energy companies and David Cameron.
Enjoy sitting in your warm as toast mansions with all the interior and exterior Xmas lights on and if you get bored you could always have a dip in your heated swimming pools, that's if your not in the Caribbean.
I sincerely hope that in 2014 your nobs all rot and fall off. If our paths ever cross I will give all a wedgee.

Coach_Carter_92

Apr 25, 2013
Home
My fat d**e of a boss at work, knows I've got all of my uni essays due this month so gives me more overtime than any else, and then moans when I call saying I can't do them! Oh and for putting me down to work xmas eve, boxing day, and new years day, when we are only meant to work 2 of the 4 days. If she wasn't a lesbian I would be certain she wants my cock, why else would she put me down to work so much with her....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd like to wish all the shambling morons that populate our supermarkets at this time of year a very miserable time. Especially the ones who enter a store and then stop dead in the entrance in shock and bewilderment.

I hope you find that the slightly larger pot of Double Cream that you bought this year, after much debate and indecision in the aisle, either goes out of date on Christmas Eve or you subsequently find was 5 p cheaper in the Co-Op local down the road.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'd like to wish a very shitty Christmas to all the managers of petrol station/mini stores who are such ****wits that they haven't yet worked out that when there is a queue at the till of over 80 f.ucking people then maybe they can release an extra person stacking the shelves to work on one of the other checkouts or even get their fat f.ucking arses behind one themselves and do some work instead of wobbling their lardy arses up and down the aisles doing f.uck all.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
To Messrs Archer, Belotti and Stanley.

Mad Man is a quality reminder of the crook, the arse licking incompetent executive and the spineless liar. May I wish spontaneous combustion on all three.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd like to wish a very shitty Christmas to all the managers of petrol station/mini stores who are such ****wits that they haven't yet worked out that when there is a queue at the till of over 80 f.ucking people then maybe they can release an extra person stacking the shelves to work on one of the other checkouts or even get their fat f.ucking arses behind one themselves and do some work instead of wobbling their lardy arses up and down the aisles doing f.uck all.

Simplify the petrol station shops by dumping everything except Pringles and Dorito's. Who really needs fresh Pain au Chocolate to survive ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here