Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It’s that time of the year when…….

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
………..the REMF Charity Golf Day is announced.

Quite a few people have asked if I can announce the golf day around Christmas/New Year as they have to book any leave early January. For anyone interested in entering the 2014 REMF Charity Golf Day at Mid-Sussex G.C., they will need to book the day off for:-

Friday 20 June

The format will be exactly the same with loads of trophies, raffle prizes, auction prizes and, hopefully, one or two surprise guests.

BOOK IT OFF NOW!! :clap2::clap2:

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
I'm available for selection this year. How does it work? Do you have to be a certain standard? official handicap?

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Hi I'm interested in entering for this, how much is it to enter? How many holes do you play 9/18?

Hi, the format for 2014 will be the same as previous years.

This will be coffee and bacon rolls, 18 holes, (stableford format), 4-course meal, followed by the presentation of trophies and prizes. Apart from all of the team and individual trophies, there will again be a prize on every hole. And finally, we will have the raffle and auction.

Everyone agrees that this is excellent value, so hope to see you there in June.

Full details will be posted in a few months time.

The cost of this will be £60 per person, £240 per 4-ball. Once again, there is no increase for the day.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Should be good for a 4-ball and a bit of sponsorship

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I can account for a group of four. I shan't be playing myself, but I have cajoled four, 2 men, 2 laydees. Tony, if you want any help on the day, or leading up to it let me know. And book me in for the dinner after.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
I'd be well up for this - however the twins are due in June so might have to pull out last minute and I wouldn't want to let the team down.

Hi GS,

In a couple of months time when I start getting the entries in, I'll pm you to find out how things are going and we can take it from there. If all is ok, will you be getting up a 4-ball or will you be a solo entry?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here