Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

National Lottery - How much have you won?

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
What's the most you have won on a single prize?

The reason I've brought it up is the I because I won £25 the last 2 draws, I buy 2 tickets for each lotto draw on direct debit but this is all I have won other than the odd fiver. I have only been playing the last 2 months

My father in law won £7,500 on lotto hot picks around a year ago and that's it as far as it goes for winnings

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have never bought a single ticket or scratch card or anything connected to the lottery. So, a big fat zero.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
£184 on the very first draw, four numbers.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
In my little village shop we have sold the lottery for just over a year and have paid out more than we have taken in.

In the first of the new Lotto draws one customer won £20,000 on the raffle tickets and we have had two customers win over £2,000 on Lotto plus the regular £25.00 plus pay outs.

You have got to be in it to win it, that's my marketing done for the day.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Won £450 three times on the hot picks three number,£40 about 10 times on the two number hot picks.

Don't do the normal Lotto,but every week I write down two lots of six numbers and see if they would have won, in the last 5 years I would not have won more than £30.

When it started I did set numbers,stopped after a year.Since I stopped those numbers I would not have won more than £50.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I won about £60 with four numbers. After that i stopped doing it because the chances of getting four numbers are incredibly slim let alone 5+ the bonus

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Had 5 numbers twice when we was in a syndicate years ago.
5 of us doing £12 each a week and permutating 60 lines from 13 numbers.
When we had 5 numbers up we also got a few lines of 4 numbers and lots of lines with 3 numbers.
First win was over £2500 and second win about £2000

My mates uncle and auntie won £4.1 M
Both dead within 9 months of winning the jackpot

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here