Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amex seating plan...

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Very frustratingly I can't view seating plan,on my iPad. Any other way of viewing as it doesn't support Adobe Flash?
Trying to buy me and my 2 kids tickets for Reading in the North Stand. Wouldn't mind seeing where exactly I can sit! Got N N1E AA 0361-0363 in my basket,but not sure where they are. Behind goal near front ?

Last edited:

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Very frustratingly I can't view seating plan,on my iPad. Any other way of viewing as it doesn't support Adobe Flash?
Trying to buy me and my 2 kids tickets for Reading in the North Stand. Wouldn't mind seeing where exactly I can sit! Got N N1E AA 0361-0363 in my basket,but not sure where they are. Behind goal near front ?

Yes, you can do it by using, instead of Safari, another browser which supports flash. A good one is called Puffin. You can download this free from the App Store, and it certainly works to look at the Amex seating plan on the IPad

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
Yes, you can do it by using, instead of Safari, another browser which supports flash. A good one is called Puffin. You can download this free from the App Store, and it certainly works to look at the Amex seating plan on the IPad

Many thanks 👍

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet

By the way N1e aa will be just to the right of the goal, near the top :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here