Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Half naked women storm TV show to protest 'FIFA mafia'

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Took their time getting rid of them...

I think they were afraid of accidentally touching them inappropriately, and then getting done for sexual harassment. Or something like that...

Dec 29, 2011
In a longer version of this video, the hosts asks one of the protestors (carrying the sign) what they are protesting about. Nice touch, probably would have been dragged off stage and 'made' quiet in this country.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
In a longer version of this video, the hosts asks one of the protestors (carrying the sign) what they are protesting about. Nice touch, probably would have been dragged off stage and 'made' quiet in this country.

Do you live in China or north Korea? If it happened in the UK i am pretty sure it'd make the nationals and be 'breaking news' for a few hours on Sky.

Dec 29, 2011
Do you live in China or north Korea? If it happened in the UK i am pretty sure it'd make the nationals and be 'breaking news' for a few hours on Sky.

I didn't mean covered up, I meant they would have been whisked off stage by four huge bouncers and they'd be shut up very quickly. They're shouting for at least a minute in that video.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I didn't mean covered up, I meant they would have been whisked off stage by four huge bouncers and they'd be shut up very quickly. They're shouting for at least a minute in that video.

Ah gotcha. I think Graeme Norton would probably ask them to sit down next to Hugh Grant and a b list comedian and chat to them tho.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
That thread title is very misleading and should be changed!

Fungus

NSC Patreon
May 21, 2004
Truro

I had to watch it several times before I noticed the protesters with the signs. And the gorilla.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here