Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brez v Huddersfield

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I am so worried about this for Saturday. The law of averages says that surely it is time for Brezovan howler?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I don't want to jinx your boy, guys - but every keeper who has played against us this season has had their best game of the season ........

That's it...we're screwed...

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
what even was that report? it was so confusing and I honestly learnt nothing other than what to do if your keepers soiling himself. regardless, were loose

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Our pole in goal will be back. You can quote me on that.

I like your optimism, but I would imagine a stomach injury is something that can't be rushed - Especially for a keeper.

Hope your right though, PIG between the sticks gives the back five so much more solidity :thumbsup:

Dec 29, 2011
what even was that report? it was so confusing and I honestly learnt nothing other than what to do if your keepers soiling himself. regardless, were loose

It's just a joke, pretty brilliantly done as well. If I had money to fritter away on donations I'd chuck him at £10 or so.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I hope our Pig is fit enough to play cos he's the best we have. However, give Brez the benefit of all doubts, don't pre-judge on what went before... who says he's due for a howler.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Our pole in goal will be back. You can quote me on that.

I like your optimism, but I would imagine a stomach injury is something that can't be rushed - Especially for a keeper.

Hope your right though, PIG between the sticks gives the back five so much more solidity :thumbsup:

Argus:

Albion will be without Gordon Greer again for Huddersfield’s visit tomorrow.

The skipper has suffered a setback in his attempt to shake off a calf injury.

But Tomasz Kuszczak is fit again and likely to return in goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here